28/04/2020 0 Comments
COVID-19 - Well-being Support
We understand that our students, their siblings, parents/carers and other family members may be experiencing high levels of anxiety as a result of COVID-19. Therefore, to support the JC6 community during this changing and challenging time, our Health and Well-being team have collated the below information and resources to support our students and their families.
If you have any questions or require additional support please contact the JC6 team.
- How to Maintain Good Mental Health During Isolation - Download PDF
- How teenagers can protect their mental health during COVID-19 - Visit Website
- Keeping active during lockdown: Tips from NCS - Visit Website
- COVID-19: Managing Anxiety - Download PDF
- Young Minds Support- Visit Website
- How to support your child if they are feeling anxious about coronavirus - Download PDF
- Well-being 14 day Activity Challenge -Download PDF
- This resource features links to 14 activities and challenges designed to help young people's well-being at this difficult time.
- Lockdown Diary - Download PDF
- A resource most suitable for supporting younger family members during this challenging time.
- Explore the positive benefits of meditation and mindfulness to manage stress and anxiety with Headspace - Visit Website